We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Memphis
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you avoid that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not know they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Memphis sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and Experts have the knowledge, experience and aptitude to take care of everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become obstructed, make sure to call us as soon as you notice trouble. Taking care of it quickly can help you avoid pricey destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning install a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 901-235-1196 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We offer excellent equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*