Furnace Installation in Memphis Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and maintain furnaces, we also give the highest quality furnace installation in Memphis.
What makes our professional work a step above others? We’ve perfected our method over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical achievement in the industry. They also are part of ongoing industry and equipment learning to learn the top procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic services that we provide you with time to think about it—365 days, actually.
Reach us at 901-235-1196 to set your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know exactly when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces last for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s typically preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and can even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be tough and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 901-235-1196 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to defend your floors from any mud we might track in. We use sheets around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Expert labor—Our professionals have earned some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a list to ensure your furnace is running accurately before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new heater to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly go the extra mile, for the most excellent work anyplace.
Book Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 901-235-1196 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.