A popping disturbance is characteristic of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Problems with your ductwork may create other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Contact a qualified company in Memphis, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to check your house’s ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.