Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central area is the best way to alert you of this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is lethal in large concentrations.
A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It monitors the air and signals if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Ideally, you should use no fewer than one detector near each living area, or on each floor in your residence. These detectors are best run when paired with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your unit in top condition and can help you prevent carbon monoxide in Memphis.