We Support Our AC Installation in Memphis With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in Memphis, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company install your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. In addition to having the experience and certification to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 901-235-1196 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your energy bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling company in Memphis? Here are a couple of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our professional specialists are at your house, you presume they’ll hook up your new equipment for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your home and backyard in look-alike state as when they arrived.
Above that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your house, we’ll wear shoe booties to shield your floors from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from refuse during our work.
- Outstanding service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This means they’ve finished rigorous education to achieve the most sought-after technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation worksheet during the process to make sure every single little thing is taken care of. We’ll also check everything is cooling appropriately and is up to local code before we are done. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Frequent communication—We’ll let you know how installation is unfolding and when you can count on us to be done.