Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 901-235-1196 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.