Summer has officially arrived in Memphis and the last thing you need is your AC malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioning system from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD every year for an exam, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Inspect system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Memphis is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 901-235-1196 today!