We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Memphis homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Memphis home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Memphis at 901-235-1196 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.