Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.