Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.