No matter what the season outside in Memphis, the temperature in your space decides how comfortable you will be. Choose the right temp and your space will be a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a detailed look at the way you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Take this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in Memphis. How do you prep your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a hot night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my guests to bring icy beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Start my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most costly system on the market in Memphis.
- When you receive your next monthly power bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling bills have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to take a look.
- Block it out and hope it stops.
Time to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read on to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to prep your system for a new season, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC service technician will be on the lookout for more urgent headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained home comfort systems can have trouble sometimes. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system transition. Many HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they greatly change. Your power bills can present more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a regular climb in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you detect a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without a repair it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!