No matter what the season outside, the temperature in your space designates how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your space will be a comfortable escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready to take an in-depth look at how you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a solid system or a pathetic performer. Take this short quiz from Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are right around the corner. How do you prep your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my guests to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Start my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most expensive system on the market.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to take a look.
- Block it out and hope it stops.
Time to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for replacement. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Read below to learn how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to ready your system for a season change, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC Expert will be on the lookout for more severe headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they greatly change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a regular climb in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you detect a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without a repair it could make for an pricey repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, think about finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!