The health of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously all year-round, which opens them to a broad assortment of possible problems.
These issues are frequently minor enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these issues evolve, your entire system could be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you may fend off with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance invalidates your warranty. Using a short amount on a tune-up now might help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Small Problems in Advance
Avoiding major troubles in the first place is the ideal method to shield your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate important internal parts. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are resolved as they begin.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance can decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a collection of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime charges if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are included as well, saving you close to $99 every visit. You’ll also enjoy many of the most-wanted pluses from our broader plans, such as 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly answer a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to additional benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 901-235-1196 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.