Your HVAC system’s wellness is crucial, since it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of malfunctions.
Frequently malfunctions are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these issues worsen, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and costs that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can decrease the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating properly, you could question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers minor problems early. Preventing large problems from occuring in the first place is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance work provides the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate important internal components. And it also gives time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Oftentimes this leads to an increase to your home’s energy efficiency. You could enjoy decreased utility costs, plus the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a range of membership plans that suit your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with special benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-friendly, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also have a few other popular pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically working through a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual check on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and get access to added perks by signing up for one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 901-235-1196 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.