With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be inundated with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your traditional tank heater. For real! We have provided the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.