With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We have provided the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.