The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Memphis. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 8 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Memphis, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 901-235-1196 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.