Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Memphis.
In Memphis, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Memphis – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Memphis, give us a call at 901-235-1196 or schedule a free appointment.