Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence is one of the top commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers seem small when you compare them to the ratings the Energence receives when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. That means you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your facility.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
It’s not just efficient – the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, very reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – permits normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to enhance reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps reduce temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Memphis can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 901-235-1196 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.